Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worst Fight Card, EVER.

I love the UFC just as much, actually probably more, then the next person but this next fight card is brutal! I mean when the fight I am probably the most excited for is Joe Lauzon vs Sam Stout  you know you have problems.  

This fight card still would have been terrible but at least the main event could have been good if it were the originally scheduled Evans vs Rampage.. but noooo.  Rampage decided to make an attempt at an "acting career" to which everyone, including me, knew he would fail at.  Never the less, we are now stuck watching Evans take on Thiago Silva.  Now it's not that Silva is a terrible fighter or anything, infact both he and Evans' only losses in the UFC are to Machida but its just not the same as a fight with Rampage would have been. I predict Rashad will get the "W", and there will be a noticeable decrease in pay-per view buys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment