Monday, May 31, 2010

Stanley Cup: Game 1


The series that has been loong in the making has finally begun. The Philadelphia Flyers will be going into battle against the heavily favoured Chicago Blackhawks. My bet (literally) is on the Hawks, their just simply too deep in my opinion, much deeper then that of the flyers. To be honest, I also like more hawks than flyers and believe that they are all around a better team.

Game numero uno went just as I had in-visioned.. well almost. I didn't quite see the amount of goals being scored to equal 11, but it didn't surprise me that it was a back and forth game for the whole 60 minutes.

Boucher ended up making his first appearance in net in what seems like forever but even a goal tending change could not translate to a victory for the Flyers. The final score ended up being 6-5 in favor of the Hawks. Team Hawks 1-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment