Monday, May 31, 2010

Rampage vs Rashad


The feud that has been continuously growing for over a year now came to a highly disappointing end Saturday night. I say highly disappointing because no one even got knocked out! The fight and feud ended with Rashad winning a unanimous decision.. booooring! If I would have known that Rashad's game plan was to lay on Rampage the entire time and barely look for the knockout except for in the first 2 minutes, then I would have been cheering for Rampage.

Rampage's ring rust was quite evident. The guy was completely gassed after the first round! He claimed that he had never really trained before but now he's taking his training much more seriously.. well, you couldn't tell from watching that fight!

With the win Rashad secured his chance of getting the next title shot against Shogun. I would have much rather seen Rampage vs Shogun, due to the fact that they have fought before, but none-the-less Rashad-Shogun should be a good one, I just pray that it doesn't go the distance. I don't think I can handle watching another 5 round decision, there have been far too many lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment