Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!  Here I will voice my opinion on a variety of teams and sports, especially the Regina Pats, the Edmonton Oilers, and  the UFC.  For starters, below are my  predictions for the UFC fight night on Wednesday September 16th!


The main card features the following bouts: 

Main Event: Nate Diaz vs Melvin Guillard

      My heart says to go with Melvin but my brain says to go with Nate.  Nate is far superior to Melvin on the ground, which is sure to give him trouble.  This is Melvins first fight back in the UFC after being suspended for cocaine use.  During his time off Nate has gained experience in the Octagon with battles between Clay Guida and Joe Stevenson.  I give this fight to Nate via Second round submission.

Co-Main Event: Gray Maynard vs Roger Huerta

    This fight has "decision" written all over it!  This looks to be Rogers last fight in the Octagon before pursuing his "acting career" HaHa.  I predict Gray will wrestle his way to a unanimous decision.  


Carlos Condit vs Jake Ellenberger

    After losing his UFC debut Carlos Condit has been spoon fed a nobody.  I'm sure the UFC is hoping for a win out of Condit so they can add some depth to the welterweight devision.  Look for Condit to win first round TKO.  


Nate Quarry vs Tim Credeur
  
    TUF 1 alumni Nate Quarry looks to stop Tim Credeurs current win streak in the UFC.  Nate is superior in all areas where Tim is good.  Nate second round TKO.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment